Super Mario World (SNES)
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
- We support the USA versions of Super Mario World for SNES.
- The ROM should also be “Unheadered” and match the MD5 of
cdd3c8c37322978ca8669b34bc89c804. You can use a tool like this to check your MD5.
- If everything worked, you should see “Crowd Control” on the title screen:
If you are getting a black screen when trying to launch the game, you are using the wrong base rom!
Randomizer and Rom Hacks
- We support a randomizer from https://authorblues.github.io/smwrandomizer/
- Most rom hacks are known to work! If you find something that isn’t working, let us know in our discord!
Make sure to apply any other patches before playing Crowd Control!
FX PAK Pro (SD2SNES) Support
You can find our full guide on hardware support here: https://crowdcontrol.live/guides/crowd-control-hardware-support/
If you are trying to play Super Mario World on the SD2SNES, you may need to apply our Crowd Control patch manually.
For a randomizer or rom hack, apply this patch after applying the other patches: SuperMarioWorld.ips
For a vanilla US ROM, apply this patch: SuperMarioWorld.Vanilla.ips