You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
Setup is currently a manual process. Full details and instrucstions can be found at https://github.com/theastropath/UT99CrowdControl, including how to change connection IPs and other options.
- Download and copy UT99CrowdControl.int & UT99CrowdControl.u into the games system folder.
- On Steam, you can right click the game, go to Manage > Browse local files. Drop the above files into the
- Once installed, start your game (Practice mode, Local Hosting, or on a Dedicated Server).
- Once started, log in as an admin (Go to console and use “adminlogin “).
- Once logged in, you can configure the IP where the Crowd Control client (or OfflineCrowdControl script) is running.
- If you do not do this, it will default to trying to connect to a client on the same machine.
- Finally, click Start in the desktop app!
This pack is intended to work with most versions of the original or GOTY edition of Unreal Tournament!