You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
We require tModLoader and our mod for Crowd Control to work.
- Make sure Terraria is installed! The Steam version is found here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/Terraria/
- Install tModLoader from the Steam store (it’s free). https://store.steampowered.com/app/1281930/tModLoader/
- Install our mod by Subscribing to it on the Steam Workshop. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2833108684
- Launch Terraria with mod support by launching tModLoader from Steam!
- Make sure our mod is enabled! Go to Workshop > Manage Mods.
- Join a single-player or multi-player world.
- Press START in the Crowd Control desktop app. You will see a success chat message in-game.!
GOG or other PC versions
GOG or other PC versions of Terraria are also supported by tModLoader but you will need to follow a manual install, found here: https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/tModLoader-guide-for-players#manual-installation
You can grab our mod directly from https://github.com/DavidF-Dev/Terraria-Crowd-Control/releases
Some spawn boss effects are disabled by default! This is to help balance things out as you progress and help prevent end game bosses spawn on top of a fresh character. Make sure to enable spawns from the pricing page in the desktop app or at https://crowdcontrol.live/item-pricing/Terraria14
The mod also has a good amount of settings to review based on your play style. Check it while in game from Settings > Mod Configuration > Crowd Control for Terraria.
Multiplayer server are also supported and highly suggested! Make sure each player has the same Mod Config settings set!
Thanks David F for creating this mod!
Thanks to all the contributors of the tModLoader project!
Thanks Re-Logic for being cool.