Sonic R (PC)
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
The PC port of this game is no longer supported by its’ developer and is considered “abandonware”. We are unable to help find the game for you!
Step 1 – With a installed copy of Sonic R, select it from the CC app and set the game path to the folder where you have
Step 2 – Use the CC Desktop app to automatically install the Mod Manager + CC Mod!
– If you would like to manually setup this up or already have the mod manager:
– You can find more info on the mod manager here!
– You can find the mod here!
– Mods should be placed in your
\Sonic R\mods\ folder.
Step 3 – Press Launch Game from the CC desktop app, which will launch the Sonic R Mod Manager!
– Make sure “Crowd Control” is checked in the mod manager, then press “Save & Play”!
Step 4 – Press START in the CC desktop app and test effects with the Effect Manager!
Special thanks to CodenameGamma for making this awesome mod! Check out her YouTube https://www.youtube.com/CodenameGamma!
Thanks to the creators and contributors of the mod manager! More info here: https://gamebanana.com/tools/6325