Sonic Mania (PC)
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
We suggest using the One Click Setup to install the mod required for this game,. This can be found in the Crowd Control Desktop app, after selecting your game!
We recomend using the One Click Setup if you are new to modding with this game. If you want to apply the mod yourself, feel free to follow these steps.
We will be using a mod manager to allow effects to work. Head to Mania Mod Loader [Sonic Mania] [Modding Tools] and grab the latest download. Unzip the contents of the zip to your Sonic Mania install. If your using steam.
- Download the Crowd Control mod here.
- Copy the contents of this zip to the
modsfolder in your Sonic Mania install.
- Hit START in the Crowd Control desktop app
ManiaModManager.exefrom the Sonic Mania folder.
- The mod manager is installed in your Steam game folder. Right click Sonic Mania in Steam > Manage > Browse local files.
- Make sure “Chat Vs Sonic Mania – Crowd Control” is checked
- Save & Play from the Mania Mod Manager!
- This mod does not work with any other version of the game besides Steam! That means no Epic or Origin game store support :(**
- Not clicking Start for the game in the Crowd Control client before launching the game will cause it to crash.
- Other mods may work, but are not completely supported.
- CodenameGamma suggests the following settings in the “Codes” tab of the manager:
Debug Mode (incase you get stuck)
Disable Background Pausing