The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PC)
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
The PC port of this game is no longer supported by its’ developer and is considered “abandonware”. We are unable to help find the game for you!
The “DVD “or “Full Rip” of the game should be good, which is about 1.5GB. We would also require the “English” version of the game.
With that said, we are requiring Lucas’s Mod Launcher in our setup, since it greatly improves performance and stability.
- After finding a copy of The Simpsons: Hit & Run for PC and installing, select it from the CC app!
- In the CC app, select the game path, which is main install folder. This would be where
- “Click to install” to install Lucas’s Mod Launcher.
- If you already have the Mod Launcher installed, download and copy this file to your main install folder: ccver
- After installing, use the CC app to Launch Game!
- The first time launching after installing, the Mod Launcher might ask for your Simpsons: H&R install folder. Just make sure to select the same folder as above.
- Press START and test effects with the Effect Manager!
Using the CC app to launch this way will bypass the normal mod window and use your default settings. If you want to fine tune your settings or add more mods, just launch
Lucas Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher.exe from your main install folder.
We have tested using the “Project Donut: Anniversary Edition” which should work well.
Other mods may have limited usage or not work at all. As always, test and report any successes or fails you may find and share in our Discord and we will update this guide!
Mod Launcher Settings
Keep in mind that some settings may prevent effects from working correctly, like “Never Busted”.
Special thanks to mr.brocoli for making this awesome pack!
Thanks to the creators and contributors at Donut Team! More info here: https://donutteam.com/