Red Dead Redemption 2
Our mod only supports the Steam and Epic games version of the game!
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
- Download our mod package, found here!
- Extract the contents of the package into your games base install folder.
- Launch the Crowd Control 2 beta app and select RDR2.
- Launch the game using the CC Desktop app and load into your Story Mode Save.
- You should get an in game message confirming the connection was successful!
- Press START SESSION in the desktop app
Uninstall/Remove the Mod
Since our mod will disable online play, you will need to remove the mod to go back online. This is as easy as deleting the mod files we provide.
From the games base install folder, remove the following files:
scripts – delete the entire folder
Hold ALT + Click on “Mod Installed” to uninstall the above files, from our desktop app!
Our mod has not been tested with other mods. If you run into any issues with the setup or effects and are running other mods, please remove the other mods!
If you have success while running our mod with other mods, let us know!
Only the Steam and Epic Game Store version is currently supported. The Rockstar version is unsupported at this time.
Thanks to Alexander Blade for creating the “ScriptHook” mod loader and other GTAV tools, allowing us to create this mod. http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv