You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
We suggest using the One Click Setup to install the mod required for this game,. This can be found in the Crowd Control Desktop app, after selecting your game!
We recomend using the One Click Setup if you are new to modding with this game. If you want to apply the mod yourself, feel free to follow these steps.
- Find our mod at: Crowd Control Support – RaftModding
- Start the Crowd Control desktop app, select Raft and hit START
- Launch Raft , which should now have the mod loader along with it.
- Verify the mod is installed and enabled by going to Mod Options and checking at the bottom of the menu.
- You will see a warning if the mod doesn’t have a connection
If you have any issues with Windows BitDefender or other anti-virus tools when trying to use the Raft Mod Loader, you can check out their guide about creating exceptions for the software. How to configure your antivirus – Raft Modding The software itself is safe, just due to the nature of how it works, it can be known to cause false positives in anti-virus type software.