Elden Ring (PC)
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
We suggest using the Crowd Control Desktop app to install our mod!
- Select Elden Ring from the CC desktop app.
- Install the mod using our desktop app.
- Launch the game using the CC desktop app. It will take at least 20 seconds for our connector to fully load!
You can find our mod here!
Too many spawns! Spawning too many enemies from CC can start to despawn some other things, like bosses! If this happens, reloading the game, fast travel or getting killed should reset.
During Game Boot:
- Our mod will disable online play and move save files! To go back online and restore your save files, please see below! This is how we prevent bans.
- Seeing “Inappropriate activity detected” is expected when booting the game. We are modifying the game and forcing offline mode!
- Make sure to Quit using the in game menu! Forcing the game closed will lose save progress while offline!
- Normally your saves are at
%appdata%\EldenRingbut while the CC mod is in place, your CC modified saves will be at
- To avoid despawn of other things in the world, like bosses, spawns from Crowd Control are capped to 10 active spawns. Other spawns will queue until the first 10 are removed.
- All effects will queue and pause while in some common safe zones in the game. These include:
- Stranded Graveyard (Tutorial Area)
- Round Table Hold
- Volcano Manor
- Raya Lucaria Grand Library (after defeating the boss)
Uninstall/Remove the Mod
Since our mod disables online play and moves your saves files, you will need to remove our mod to restore online and your saves.
From the games base install folder, remove the following files:
Hold ALT + Click on “Mod Installed” to uninstall the above files, from our desktop app!
Other mods are unlikely to work 100% with using Crowd Control. Test before going live!
Seamless Co-op Mod: The best way to ensure some compatibility is to install the other mod first, and then the Crowd Control mod. Most effects that target you will not appear on other players game.