Duck Hunt (NES)
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
We suggest using the One Click Setup to install Bizhawk, which is found in the Crowd Control Desktop Client. Bizhawk 2.8 is required.
- We support the US version of Duck Hunt (not SMB1 + Duck Hunt). Just point the Crowd Control app at your ROM and setup Zapper support.
Enable mouse controlled Zapper in Bizhawk
- From Bizhawk, select NesHawk as the core.
- NES > Core > NesHawk then Emulation > Reboot Core.
- Set the Zapper as the second controller.
- NES > Controller Settings… NES Right Port: Zapper. Then Reboot Core again.
- Ready to play!