Sonic Heroes (PC)
You can follow the general setup guide at https://crowdcontrol.live/setup for extra help with the Twitch Extension, the Crowd Control Desktop Client and other options.
Note: The PC port of this game is no longer supported by its’ developer and is considered “abandonware”. Once you dig out your old disc, make sure you use the Reloaded II mod loader and apply the “NoCD” patch. More info found here: https://gamebanana.com/news/21566 We are unable to provide more support for this part of the setup.
- Download the SonicHeroes-CC-Mod files and extract them into the “Reloaded 2 mods folder”.
- Select “Sonic Heroes” From the CC desktop app and select your “Reloaded II” setup folder, where “Reloaded-II.exe”
- Launch the game using the CC desktop app, which should launch the Reloaded 2 mod loader.
- Go to mods and be sure to enable the Crowd Control mod.
- Start Sonic Heroes from the Reloaded menu, press Start in the CC desktop app and test effects!
The CC desktop app with Sonic Heroes selected is required for the mod to function. Launching the game without the desktop app with crash the game!
NOTE: Other mods may work, but are not completely supported.